THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 19. ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 19 SHOULD ONLY BE UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF THAT MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
The Website and the Content are: © 2018 HR Ottawa, L.P.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Website any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that:
- contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate;
- is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person;
- is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors;
- violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right, or right of publicity); or
- encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- “frame”, “mirror”, “deep-link”, link, or otherwise incorporate the Website or the Content or any part thereof on any website or on any other platform (i) in any way that is illegal or discredits, disparages, or otherwise damages our reputation or takes advantage of it; (ii) in any way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists, or (iii) on any website or other platform that is not owned by you;
- access, monitor or copy any part of the Website or the Content using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Content or the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Website (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to, assist, authorise or encourage others to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components, such as digital rights management software or encryption functionality, that protect the Website;
- copy, upload, download, reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, sell, publish, display, post, broadcast, perform, transmit, license, or circulate in any form any part of the Website or the Content; or
- create derivative works based on the Website or the Content, in whole or in part; or decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploit any part of the Website or the Content.
DATA YOU UPLOAD TO US
You grant to us a perpetual, transferrable, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide and fully sublicensable license to access, collect, store, and use any data, information, records and files (other than personal information) that: (a) you load, transmit to or enter into the Website (including through a mobile device), including any feedback, comments, suggestions and/or ideas you may submit to us; or (b) we collect from your local computer system or mobile device or from third parties with your permission, and (in each case) including all results from processing such data, information, records, and files, including compilations and derivative works thereof, including for the purpose of: (i) making the Website available to you and providing our products and services; (ii) complying with applicable law; and (iii) complying with our reasonable audit and data retention policies.
The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content, products, or services that may be contained on the linked websites nor do we guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for any purpose of such content, products, or services. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over these linked websites, and therefore have no obligation or liability with respect to any access by you of any linked websites, or for your use of any information, products, or services on the linked websites.
The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website or the Content are compatible with your computer system or that the Website or the Content, or any links from the Website or the Content, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Website.
We reserve the right to change the Content, including to correct or update any errors or omission in the Content, at any time, and from time to time, without notice.
ACCESS AND TERMINATION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
The website and the content are provided to you “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranties or conditions of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions of any kind in respect to the website and the content whether express, implied, statutory, or collateral, including, without limitation, the warranties and conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, compatibility, title, security, reliability, completeness, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, currency, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or any warranties or conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade, or that the website or the content are or will be error-free or will operate without interruption.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, WAIVER, SEVERABILITY